- PRINT PRODUCTS
- Backlit Wall Mount Snap Frame
Backlit Wall Mount Snap Frame
Our wall mounted snap frames enable you to quickly update your signs or posters in a snap. Graphics install and can be changed easily in seconds with the snap frame graphic system. Just open all 4 sides of the frame, remove the UV resistant PVC protection film, insert your graphic, replace the protection film, and then snap the 4 sides frame closed. The snap frames are constructed of anodized silver aluminum with 35mm snap frame rails. The wall mounted snap frames can be installed horizontally or vertically and includes mounting hardware for installation. LED lights run around the perimeter of the frame with an acrylic panel diffuser to make sure lighting is even across the board. The power supply is UL listed so you can stay compliant. We offer UV printed graphics on our Backlit Films material for graphic package and graphic only options.
- Production Time: 4 Business Days for up to 10 Sets
- Warranty: One (1) Year on Graphics , One (1) Year on Hardware
- Graphic Material: Backlit Film (INV-BACKLIT-FILM)
- Printing Process: UV printed
- Misc info:
- Includes mounting hardware
- UL listed power supply
- Easy change graphics via snap frame
- Includes PVC Protection Film
- Snap frame accepts materials up to 0.5mm thick
- (1) Aluminum Snap Frame
- (1) PVC Protection Film
- (1) UL Listed Power Supply
- (4) Screws
- (4) Wall Anchors
- (1) Single Sided Backlit Film Graphic
D E S I G N
- We require a print ready PDF file to produce your marketing product.
How to Submit your artwork
- Add your selected product to the cart
- Upload your artwork & email address
- Click "SUBMIT"
- Proceed to checkout or add more products
Once you have checked out and the order is processed you will receive a digital proof. Your digital proof 'must' be approved in order for production to begin. This ensures a high quality print job with the submitted artwork for your product.
Note: We do not correct or make any adjustments to the submitted artwork. Please utilize our resource guides and file preps to help you achieve the best high quality prints.
Quick Setup Guide
Ensure the artwork matches the product’s required production dimensions (the artwork must be the size needed for production). The artwork must be created in CMYK 300 dpi or higher with 1/16 inch bleeds on all sides. Make sure that all images are embedded, and that all the text is outlined. This eliminates font searching and dropped fonts along with broken image links.
Export all files into PDF format with bleeds. Export artwork from your design software. This ensures proper PostScript output needed to produce your products.
Browse to your saved PDF files and upload them to our server. Your uploaded files will be added to your order. Once you have checked out, your order will be processed and you will receive a digital proof via email. All digital proofs require your approval after recieving.