- PRINT PRODUCTS
- Street Pole Banners
Street Pole Banners
Our Street Pole Banners are an effective way to display your message for street and sidewalk traffic to see. This is the perfect solution to promote street fairs, festivals, seasonal events, etc. Graphics are UV printed on double sided vinyl so your message will be visible from both sides. Pole pockets are sewn to the top and bottom of the banner and make for a quick and easy installation.
Each Street Pole Banner hardware kit includes two mounting brackets, two fiberglass poles, four 304 stainless steel clamps, and is ready to display 1 double sided banner. If you would like to display more than 1 banner you can add multiple sets to the same street pole. The brackets are also drilled for screws if you want to attach the bracket to a wall instead of a street pole. Available in 3 pole widths: 24”, 31.5” and 36” and 3 graphic heights: 36”, 48”, and 60”. Compatible with round and square street poles 7.8” to 11.8” diameter.
- Graphic Size:
- Widths: 24", 31.5", or 36"
- Heights: 36", 48", or 60"
- Graphic Material: Double Sided Scrim Vinyl
- Graphic Finishing: 2” Pole Pocket Top And Bottom
- Display Construction: Cast Aluminum Brackets, With Fiberglass Poles And 304 Stainless Steel Clamps
- Graphic Turn Around Time: 3 business days after proof approval for up to 10 sets
- Min/max Street Pole Diameter: 7.8” Min 11.8” Max
- Beaufort Wind Scale Rating: 4 To 5
D E S I G N
- We require a print ready PDF file to produce your marketing product.
How to Submit your artwork
- Add your selected product to the cart
- Upload your artwork & email address
- Click "SUBMIT"
- Proceed to checkout or add more products
Once you have checked out and the order is processed you will receive a digital proof. Your digital proof 'must' be approved in order for production to begin. This ensures a high quality print job with the submitted artwork for your product.
Note: We do not correct or make any adjustments to the submitted artwork. Please utilize our resource guides and file preps to help you achieve the best high quality prints.
Quick Setup Guide
Ensure the artwork matches the product’s required production dimensions (the artwork must be the size needed for production). The artwork must be created in CMYK 300 dpi or higher with 1/16 inch bleeds on all sides. Make sure that all images are embedded, and that all the text is outlined. This eliminates font searching and dropped fonts along with broken image links.
Export all files into PDF format with bleeds. Export artwork from your design software. This ensures proper PostScript output needed to produce your products.
Browse to your saved PDF files and upload them to our server. Your uploaded files will be added to your order. Once you have checked out, your order will be processed and you will receive a digital proof via email. All digital proofs require your approval after recieving.