14pt Gloss Numbered Tickets
Get high quality, secure, customized tickets for your events, concerts, raffles, games, and more. Need numbered tickets to sell to fans or associates then easily add your information to our 14pt Gloss Numbered Tickets. They are made on 14pt cardstock for a smooth glossy feel. Your choice of 1 side or 2 side print, 1-2 number fields, and with or without perforation.
D E S I G N
- We require a print ready PDF file to produce your marketing product.
Variable Numbering (Important):
If 'Variable Numbering' is selected, please include (3) files:
- PDF file (artwork)
- Excel file containing a list of the numbers you need printed on the tickets
- Dummy version of artwork showing exactly where and how you need the numbers placed
- Numbered tickets will be numbered. If no numbering is needed, please order a postcard or tear card.
- Please provide an Excel file that has a list of numbers needed. For each field needed, please put all information in 1 vertical column. If there is more than one field requested, please add subsequent columns as needed.
How to Submit your artwork
- Add your selected product to the cart
- Upload your artwork & email address
- Click "SUBMIT"
- Proceed to checkout or add more products
Once you have checked out and the order is processed you will receive a digital proof. Your digital proof 'must' be approved in order for production to begin. Proofs approved after 1pm EST for Numbered Tickets will enter production the following business day. The proof ensures a high quality print job with the submitted artwork for your product.
Note: We do not correct or make any adjustments to the submitted artwork. Please utilize our resource guides and file preps to help you achieve the best high quality prints.
Quick Setup Guide
Ensure the artwork matches the product’s required production dimensions (the artwork must be the size needed for production). The artwork must be created in CMYK 300 dpi or higher with 1/16 inch bleeds on all sides. Make sure that all images are embedded, and that all the text is outlined. This eliminates font searching and dropped fonts along with broken image links.
Export all files into PDF format with bleeds. Export artwork from your design software. This ensures proper PostScript output needed to produce your products.
Browse to your saved PDF files and upload them to our server. Your uploaded files will be added to your order. Once you have checked out, your order will be processed and you will receive a digital proof via email. All digital proofs require your approval after recieving.