Non-Slip Floor Decals (Round or Square)
Display your custom non-slip floor decals as a testament to your brand or business. Our decals come full color digital CMYK print as do all our vinyl graphics.
These floor decals works on all flat indoor hard surfaces. This includes tiles, concrete walls/floors, laminate floors. When no longer needed, easily remove your decal with one smooth pull.
- Classified under UL 410 for floor graphics overlay applications.
- Adheres to all indoor smooth hard surfaces
- Durable long lasting material
- Slip resistant material
- Easy application and easy removal
To apply the decal, clean the application surface first. Then begin applying the decal from one corner/edge and work your way through. We recommend using this product on surfaces that are not exposed to cleaning machines or large amounts of oils and solvents.
- We require a print ready PDF file to produce your marketing product.
- This product requires a "dieline" in order to be cut. Please refer to 'How do I create a dieline?' within our Resources page to learn how to setup your files. If you need assistance we are happy to assist. Just give us a call or email us.
How to Submit your artwork
- Add your selected product to the cart
- Upload your artwork & email address
- Click "SUBMIT"
- Proceed to checkout or add more products
Once you have checked out and the order is processed you will receive a digital proof. Your digital proof 'must' be approved in order for production to begin. This ensures a high quality print job with the submitted artwork for your product.
Note: We do not correct or make any adjustments to the submitted artwork. Please utilize our resource guides and file preps to help you achieve the best high quality prints.
Quick Setup Guide
Ensure the artwork matches the product’s required production dimensions (the artwork must be the size needed for production). The artwork must be created in CMYK 300 dpi or higher with 1/16 inch bleeds on all sides. Make sure that all images are embedded, and that all the text is outlined. This eliminates font searching and dropped fonts along with broken image links.
Export all files into PDF format with bleeds. Export artwork from your design software. This ensures proper PostScript output needed to produce your products.
Browse to your saved PDF files and upload them to our server. Your uploaded files will be added to your order. Once you have checked out, your order will be processed and you will receive a digital proof via email. All digital proofs require your approval after recieving.