100lb Gloss Calendars
Wall calendars are a marketing tool that will be visible to clients all year long. Customize these wall calendars with all sorts of advertisements on each month.
All calendars are folded, collated, saddle stitched, 1 hole drill, and boxed for shipment.
- Both cover types add up to 28 pages. Ensure PDF file is 28 pages.
- A low resolution PDF proof for approval is sent to the account holder's email address. Production time begins once written approval is received. Please allow up to 24 hours to receive your proof for approval.
- Proofs approved after 1 PM EST will enter production the following business day.
- One free file change is included. Any further requested file changes will be billed at $25 per file change for prepress processing time.
- Custom sizes may be subject to an additional admin charge.
D E S I G N
- We require a print ready PDF file to produce your marketing product.
How to Submit your artwork
- Add your selected product to the cart
- Upload your artwork & email address
- Click "SUBMIT"
- Proceed to checkout or add more products
Once you have checked out and the order is processed you will receive a digital proof. Your digital proof 'must' be approved in order for production to begin. This ensures a high quality print job with the submitted artwork for your product.
Note: We do not correct or make any adjustments to the submitted artwork. Please utilize our resource guides and file preps to help you achieve the best high quality prints.
Quick Setup Guide
Ensure the artwork matches the product’s required production dimensions (the artwork must be the size needed for production). The artwork must be created in CMYK 300 dpi or higher with 1/16 inch bleeds on all sides. Make sure that all images are embedded, and that all the text is outlined. This eliminates font searching and dropped fonts along with broken image links.
Export all files into PDF format with bleeds. Export artwork from your design software. This ensures proper PostScript output needed to produce your products.
Browse to your saved PDF files and upload them to our server. Your uploaded files will be added to your order. Once you have checked out, your order will be processed and you will receive a digital proof via email. All digital proofs require your approval after recieving.